Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 5

Something I want to do in my life
I was going to make this post serious concerning my life purpose but at this moment I don't feel like it. At this time, I'd prefer to tell you of my desire to participate in a dance flash mob.

I think I missed an opportunity to participate in one that happened on the campus where I work. Back then though, I didn't realize "flash mob participant" would find its way to my bucket list.

I can see it now, downtown in my city during the new years or fourth of July celebration. People are milling around chatting and looking at items from venders and suddenly the music blasts. Everyone from the old man with a cane joins the giggling teenage girls, 200 other strangers and me dancing in sync to "I'm too sexy"!

Oh yeah. I can see it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: