Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whining instead of Wine-ing

This exercise program really hurts. I'd forgotten how much soreness it causes.  Today was cardio "recovery". Sure we didn't do crazy running in place or jumping but my muscles are soo sore and fatigued that I didn't do the "easy" stuff very well at all this morning.  It's quite challenging to stand on one leg and balance when your leg muscles are shaking. Taking this one day at a time.   I think I've got 53 days left. I'm giving up wine until I finish my exercise program.
(Which will be right on time because my Mommy Retreat begins on the last day of Insanity. )

I got great news yesterday. There's a 51% chance of me hitting my super secret goal (ssg). I'll share more when there is more info to share. It'll be 2 weeks before I'll have additional information.

On March 23rd, the Hunger Games movie comes out and my daughter and I care already planning a girls night to celebrate. We read the book series together months ago and this movie opening is exciting. We haven't had a day to ourselves in a while so we're overdue for this mommy daughter time. The girl is taller than me. My baby is growing up and I've got to make the most times like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment