Sunday, March 4, 2012

Im back...again

I'm an on-again-off-again blogger. I blog when I'm in a period in my life where I've got a lot on my mind and need a place to put it all. Well not ALL.

While I don't mind blogging publicly, I am concerned that my words may be used against me in the future.

I just experienced an EPIC FAIL. All I had to do was read the scripture at church. I can read, this should be easy right? It was more of a misunderstanding but quite embarrassing. I speak in front of crowds all the time. I'm sure there is a lesson I'm supposed to learn in this experience somewhere.

So I finished Insanity last year. I lost inches and pounds, dropped two dress sizes then lost just about all my success in 4 months! I'm back in my old (bigger) jeans.

So I've started again. Today is 1 of 60. I will do this one more time. After this, I will do whatever is necessary to keep up my results, short of doing another round of Insanity!

I miss my muscles so I'm motivated to see improvements. Oh! Another thing, I have a warm weather vacation in early May and I must get back into that little swim suit I bought after my first round of Insanity. Not to mention our 20 year high school reunions upcoming, in August. Who doesn't want to look better than usual for reunion time? Don't judge me!
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment