Thursday, June 9, 2011

Theme from Twilight Zone

I wish I new some word for the sound of the Twilight Zone theme. (Not to be confused with anything remotely related to Vampires or Werewolves.)

Anyway I had that eerie feeling again while hanging out with my husband last night. I was busy trying to set up our new Xbox while he was perusing the internet on his laptop.

I was completely engrossed in signing up for Xbox Live when suddenly, I remembered there was something on Facebook that I'd meant to share with my husband. A few days ago, a friend from high school announced to our (20th year) reunion group that one of our classmates was featured in a national magazine.

As I begin telling my husband, he interrupted me, shook his head and asked me to look at what was reading this very moment. He was reading that exact post on Facebook.
(music from Twilight Zone)

I think he somehow gave me that thought. I just don't know how. This is not the first time either. I just decided today to write it down. We discover that this happens to us every few months. Not very often. I wonder if it happens more often we just don't catch it. I wonder if we can figure out how to do this sort of thing on purpose. That was be really cool!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment